Welcome to the all new Art of the Title!
We are pleased to finally launch our redesign, which has been in production for the last six months. Working from initial UX designs by friend of the site Sabih Mir, the team at New Zealand-based design studio Cactuslab has done an outstanding job in all areas, producing a site better than anything we could have possibly imagined. Our sincere thanks go out to Matthew Buchanan, Karl von Randow, Mike Harding, Ryan Maxwell, and the rest of the Cactuslab team.
"Just the facts, ma'am"
Here's what you can expect as you browse the new site:
- All new custom design with a Supermodel-based CMS backend
- Fully adaptive site design – scalable from mobile to desktop
- Individual Designer and Studio pages
- Dropdown header navigation for access to title sequences, features, designers and studios
- View All Titles or Features by grid or list
- View All Designers or Studios by grid
- Searchable style tags
- Custom search
- Title sequence site categories: Interview, Summary, or Title Only
- Powered by Vimeo Pro for all video content
- Fonts by Typekit
We very much hope you enjoy the new site and welcome any feedback!
Ian Albinson, Editor-in-Chief